RGN Registered General Nurse - Swansea Excellent Pay and flexible Agency shifts available
Job title: Agency Nurse
Location: Swansea and surrounding areas
Pay: Excellent Pay
Hours: Flexible agency work (you pick)
Type: Agency Temporary / Locum
Austin Dean Recruitment supplies staffing solutions to the NHS Public and Private sectors, as a nursing agency, we have an extensive range of exciting opportunities for registered general nurses across Wales.
Our client delivers NHS healthcare to Swansea and Neath Port Talbot through community-based services, three main hospitals and mental health services. We supply appropriately skilled staff to cover temporary short-term shortages within nursing due to vacancies or when there is a short-term increase in work. We aim to provide caring, suitably qualified and reliable nurses who are able to respond to staffing requirements on demand and for last minute requirements.
To register with us for agency nursing work, you need at least six months' recent, relevant experience and be registered with the NMC.
Due to demand we are now looking for the following types of Nurses:
- Theatres / Scrub Nurse
- ENP / ANP Nurse
- A&E Nurse
- Streaming Nurse
- Care of the Elderly Nurse
- General Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- Mental Health
- Any many others
As an Austin Dean Agency Nurse, you are in control to work sessions to suit your work life balance with an array of sessions available there never had been a better time to apply. We’re flexible in how you chose to work for us. If you’re looking for a committed salaried position we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our generous benefits scheme, including the NHS pension, six weeks annual leave and educational opportunities. Likewise, if you’re looking for ad-hoc sessional work you can join our bank of nurses and enjoy above market rates, picking up sessions as and when you’ve the time to carry them out.
Requirements / Skills:
- NMC Registration
- RGN with a minimum of 6 months experience
- Current enhanced DBS
- Right to work in the UK
- £250 joining bonus
- Weekly payroll
- Free Uniform
- Choice of payment options – PAYE, umbrella and limited company
- Volume and variety – thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
Enhanced rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Competitive pay rates – all pay rates include holiday pay
- Excellent referral scheme – receive £400 each time you refer a nurse
- First sight of NHS shifts – as preferred suppliers with several NHS trusts, you’ll get the pick of shifts before they reach other agencies
- Free mandatory training
- Support with revalidation and appraisals
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today or call us on 020 3489 6070
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.