Registered Nurse (Drug/Alcohol & Mental Health)
We are currently looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Nurse to work with one of the leading providers of mental health services in the UK.
You will be working within a 30 bedded home within Manchester that assists adults with ongoing mental health & drug/alcohol addiction needs. We will consider General & Mental Health Nurses. We would be more than happy to arrange a visit to the home before interview with the RM if required.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
* Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on person centred care
* Liaising with GP's and other professionals where necessary
* Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
* Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals and in accordance with NMC guidelines
* Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
* Newly Qualified or an Experienced Registered Nurse with a current Pin Number
* Have an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
* Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
* Compassionate and focused on patient care
* Experienced in working with older adults
Please give me a call (Alex Gunning at Chase Personnel) at any time if you have any further questions. Alternatively, apply through the advert and we will be in touch within 24 hours
33000.00 - 35500.00 GBP Annual + GBP33000 - GBP35500/annum