Registered Nurse (Days) - Sandbach
Registered Nurse (Days)
Location: St Stephen’s , Sandbach, Cheshire
Job Category: Nursing & Clinical
Salary Details: £18 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
About The Role
Situated in the quiet, close knit village of Elworth, Sandbach in Cheshire, St Stephens is a purpose built 40 bedded care home which provides specialist residential and nursing care to older people and people living with dementia.
As a Registered Nurse with Community Integrated Care not only do we offer one of the best hourly rates around we promise you a fulfilling role and a commitment to develop your skills and career together with a wide range of benefits to meet your needs.
Committed to delivering highest possible standards of person centred care, our Registered Nurses excel in promoting choice and independence and develop services that enhance the quality of life and wellbeing of the people we support.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who are flexible in their approach to working and keen to learn and develop their skills. We currently have opportunities to join us on day shifts, working on a rota basis across 7 days.
With a valid PIN with the NMC, you will need excellent observational, communication and clinical skills together with a warm, kind and compassionate outlook. Previous experience managing a team is desirable.
It is also important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
Working for Us
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. We also offer the following;
- Financial support towards PIN registration
- Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development - opportunities to take NVQ Level 2, classroom based courses and e-learning
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Employee Voice - GameChangers
- We will also pay for your DBS
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.