Job title: Registered Nurse (Care home)
Location: Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes
Pay: Up to £47,349.00 per annum Mon-Sun plus, bank holiday enhancement
Type: Permanent / Full-time and Part time available
Hours: Flexible hours – 12 hour shifts 8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am
Our client is a family owned care business which has been established for over 30 years, with the vision to continually be a leading provider of quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within their service.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You’ll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring, kind and compassionate.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid*
- DBS Certificate paid by client
- We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer*
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms and restaurants
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
We appreciate that you may feel cautious regarding the Covid 19 situation we are all experiencing, however please be assured that we are following all guidance from Public Health England in respect to the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to all staff and volunteers – yours and our residents’ safety are at the heart of everything we do.
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.