Job title: A&E Nurse
Location: Newport, Wales
Pay: £30 to £49 per hour
Type: Agency Temporary / Locum
Austin Dean Recruitment supplies staffing solutions to the NHS Public and Private sectors, as a nursing agency, we have an extensive range of exciting opportunities for registered general nurses across England, Scotland and Wales.
Enjoy a bonus of up to £250 as a thank you for stepping forward and joining us during these challenging times. With competitive pay rates, first-sight of shifts across multiple trusts and dedicated support, there's never been a better time to join the Austin Dean team.
To register with us for agency nursing work, you need at least six months' recent, relevant experience and be registered with the NMC.
Due to demand we are now looking for A&E Nurse to work sessions to suit their work life balance with an array of sessions available there never had been a better time to apply. We’re flexible in how you chose to work for us. If you’re looking for a committed salaried position we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our generous benefits scheme, including the NHS pension, six weeks annual leave and educational opportunities. Likewise, if you’re looking for ad-hoc sessional work you can join our bank of nurses and enjoy above market rates, picking up sessions as and when you’ve the time to carry them out.
Requirements / Skills:
You will be qualified and an experienced Emergency Practitioner with skills in:
- Minor injury – incl. X-ray interpretation, suturing, plastering, management of complex wounds and injury skills (not essential for ANPs)
- Minor illness – incl. common minor illness (training provided for suitable candidates)
- Competent in autonomous assessment, examination, diagnosis and treatment Prescribing qualification desirable
- It is expected that your application (likely on your CV) contains the following information:
- An accurate account of your employment history including length of service in each appointed position.
- Details of any qualifications you hold and professional registrations relevant to this position.
- Contact details of at least two referees covering a minimum of the past three years of employment - where possible* *Referees will not be contacted without your consent.
- £250 joining bonus – terms apply
- Weekly payroll
- Choice of payment options – PAYE, umbrella and limited company
- Volume and variety – thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Competitive pay rates – all pay rates include holiday pay
- Excellent referral scheme – receive £400 each time you refer a nurse, terms apply
- First sight of NHS shifts – as preferred suppliers with several NHS trusts, you’ll get the pick of shifts before they reach other agencies
- Free mandatory training
- Support with revalidation and appraisals
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.