We are looking for exceptional Staff Nurses to join our team in Edinburgh (Morningside).
You Care, We Care
- With a reputation for quality care delivery for the elderly since 1985, Randolph Hill is the perfect place to build a career whilst delivering exceptional care
- We understand the various challenges for Nurses and Randolph Hill Nurses enjoy both the time and support required to really care for our residents
- We empower our Nurses with autonomy to lead with full support from a highly experienced management team
- We welcome applications from all Registered Nurses
- Starting rates GBP16.25 - GBP17.50 per hour
- Both full and part time posts available within one of our Care homes
- The opportunity to work on our highly successful Staff Bank with shifts that are fully flexible (as much or little as you want) around your own availability and in as many of our 6 homes as you'd like to work in. Work shifts exactly when YOU want them allowing the perfect work/life balance. Our Bank staff team also ensure far greater continuity of care for our residents
- Excellent rates of pay
- A rolling programme of mandatory training
- Great development potential - a career structure which allows nurses to develop professionally if desired from Nurse up to Management level
- Enhance your experience and skillset by working in a variety of our homes (Bank only)
- Friendly and supportive care home management and Head Office teams
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Fantastic GBP500 Recommend a Friend scheme
To provide professional clinical nursing to all residents whilst delivering strong leadership, abiding by the NMC's code of professional conduct and supporting the Home Manager in the daily running of the Nursing Home.
- To promote the highest standards of Nursing care within the home
- To provide a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff and visitors
- To supervise and support junior staff where appropriate through effective leadership
- In the absence of the Home Manager to delegate daily workload, ensuring efficient and cost effective use of manpower
- To set a good example at all times in respect of dress, manner, hygiene and behaviour
- To maintain correctly written records and individual care plans as required by the company and statutory bodies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 6 months post graduate experience, gained within any care of the elderly setting, whether this be nursing home, hospital or community based. We are also keen to hear from newly qualified Nurses
- Experience of working with elderly people with dementia delivering clinical support in this area
- Time management, prioritisation of workload for self and greater team
- Ability to provide advice and guidance to internal staff, residents and their relatives in a sensitive manner
- The ability to problem solve and manage a diverse range of situations effectively within a nursing home setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills especially report writing, and care planning
- Being able to deal with a variety of complex issues and respond appropriately
At Randolph Hill, we have enjoyed an enviable reputation for quality care provision since 1985. We are large enough to be able to provide support to our team with a stable and supportive management structure, detailed policies and procedures and regular and comprehensive training, whilst still small enough to avoid becoming overly bureaucratic and make decisions to fit every circumstance. We offer fantastic rates of pay, have an incredibly low staff turnover (many of our staff have been here since they opened) and there are plenty of opportunities for career progression. All of our homes are extremely well run and have positive grades with the Care Inspectorate. Randolph Hill are committed to quality and are looking for like-minded people who wish to progress their career with us. We have 6 Nursing homes located in Gullane, North Berwick, Edinburgh Sighthill, Edinburgh Morningside, Broxburn and Dunblane and will be opening a new Home in Livingston in the near future.
All enquires will be treated in the strictest confidence.