Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Location: Urmston, Manchester
Salary: GBP16.50-GBP18.50ph + PAID BREAKS
Benefits: Uniform provided. Free NMC Pin Revalidation. Opportunities for progression. In-house training. Free Disclosure and Barring Service check (usually GBP53.00).
Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time Days & Nights Available
Description: My client is looking for enthusiastic Staff Nurse's to join a flourishing team of care professionals within their 40+ bed nursing home in Urmston. The successful candidate will be required to have prior experience working within a care setting, have a patient-centered approach and possess the ability to devise and implement personalised care plans to meet the needs of residents within the service. This is an excellent opportunity for Staff Nurses looking for the next step in their career and will allow them to join a flourishing care provider who are committed to providing the highest quality of care to all residents.
The successful candidate will be:
- An NMC registered nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Enthusiastic about the care they provide
- Motivated to achieve the highest standards of care
- Possess the ability to build strong lasting relationships with residents and their family members
- Strong communication skills