Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Permanent - Full Time or Part Time
Days or Nights
GBP18.00 per hour plus benefits
* Medium sized Nursing Home
* Reputable Group
* Specialising in Old Age and Dementia
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) for Permanent Full Time Day or Night roles in a reputable Nursing Home in the Coleshill area.
As Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will be responsible for taking the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained on a daily basis in strict accordance with the individuals' care plan. This will include???
* Ensuring that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place, reviewed regularly and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy
* Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients
* Manage your own work load
* Maintain ongoing assessment and review of all residents
* Monitor residents progress
* Administer drugs and medicines
* Apply surgical dressings and other forms of treatment
* Plan duty rotas and organise/direct the work and training
* Advise on all aspects of nursing care, disease prevention etc
* Use excellent communication skills with residents, families and the working team
* Plan, manage, provide and evaluate nursing care services for residents and supervise the implementation of nursing care plans.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN role):
* Nursing Degree or Diploma
* RGN or RMN qualified
* A current UK NMC Pin
* Preferably at least 1 years post qualification nursing experience although newly qualified nurses will be considered
* Excellent communication skills
In return, the successful Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) will receive:
Excellent Full Time salary of up to GBP18.00 per hour plus excellent benefits including
* Pension scheme
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* Free uniform
* 28 days annual leave
* Free parking on-site
* Applications from candidates requiring sponsorship will be considered, but an NMC Pin is essential
The home is set in lovely surroundings in a quiet location near Coleshill. It is furnished to a high standard is well equipped to cater for all the needs of each resident. Residents are made as comfortable as possible in the home and the whole team provide high levels of care that is reflected throughout the group. The service specialises in caring for individuals with Old Age & Dementia.
The nursing home group is a well-established quality portfolio of homes in the UK. They take a 'person centred' approach to care where each resident is treated with dignity and respect. They promote well-being and they believe in creating an inclusive, friendly environment in all of their homes including this home in the Coleshill area.
Madison Medical are recruiting on behalf of our client for this role. Established in 2009, Madison Medical are a leading medical and nursing recruitment agency specialising in recruiting locum and permanent Medical and Nursing Professionals for work in the NHS and with private healthcare providers in the UK.
Madison Medical offer a fantastic range of referral incentives for medical and nursing professionals should you wish to refer a friend for any permanent role. Ask your recruitment consultant for more information on this medical and nursing role or visit our website
18.00 - 18.50 GBP Hourly + GBP18 - GBP18.50/hour Excellent benefits