Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse.
As a Registered Nurse your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide an accurate, clear and concise handover report to all relevant staff members at the end of the shift.
- Administering drugs in line with legislation - checking, witnessing and administering.
- Reporting and recording all changes in client's condition - ensuring all staff, including Manager are aware of changes and their significance.
- Report and liaise with our GP and other appropriate professionals where ill health or concerns arise.
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness and infection control.
- Requesting appropriate professional support when needed - Manager, GP, Tissue Viability, Diabetic Nurse etc and ensuring records kept of requests and responses.
- Ensuring all medical records are completed accurately and appropriately in line with legislation and company policies and sign appropriate checks at end of shift.
- Conducting regular checks of clients throughout the shift. Specifically, 2-hour checks of all clients during night shifts which are to be documented.
As a Registered Nurse, your key competences will be:
- Good organisation skills.
- To delegate tasks and monitor all other staff activity.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
You must hold a valid RGN or RMN qualification, experience working with the elderly is essential and previous experience within a care home setting would be highly advantageous however NHS experience will also be considered.
As a Registered Nurse, you will assist in the day to day running of our privately-owned care home when required, you will work in line with company policies and procedures and ensure our clients already high standards are met and maintained. You will ensure the provision of nursing care in an atmosphere of homeliness, dignity and privacy. We try to retain our staff and therefore have a very small staff turnover. We are very flexible with off duty hours and have a request system in place for days off and holidays, we also provide all meals and tea and coffee when on shift.
The hourly salary for the Registered Nurse vacancy is GBP16.50.
If you require a full job description, we will be more than happy to send you a copy.
Please apply below for the Registered Nurse Role
16.50 - 16.50 GBP Hourly + GBP16.50/hour