Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Mansfield, Ollerton, Underwood, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll provide outstanding nursing care to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With our exciting Flexi Pay app feature, healthcare staff are able to benefit from an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Apply now and you can start within a week!