Are you seeking a new opportunity as a qualified nurse in North Devon? Newcross Healthcare is on the lookout for Registered Nurses to work in the Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford and South Molton areas. The RN role comes with a very competitive salary of up to £26.25 per hour, including holiday pay.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be caring for service users living in North Devon, ensuring that they receive high-quality care at all times.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the activities you would have been involved in today:
* Developing care plans for individual service users
* Relying on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly.
* Developed care plans, administering medicine and supported a team of care assistants.
This Registered Nurse role requires qualified nurses (RGN, RMN) with over six months of post-qualification work experience under their belts. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would also be beneficial.
The benefits of working as an RGN for Newcross Healthcare include:
* Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay
* The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay
* A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
* Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to add to your nursing qualifications
We expect more from an RN than just clinical knowledge and nurse qualifications. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
Contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford and South Molton. Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.