Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Anglesey and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your responsibilities will include administering medication, developing care plans and managing a team of qualified professionals. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Benefit with us
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!