Are you a nurse looking for a change in career?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication, developing care and confidently lead a team of health and social care workers. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!