Are you looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse in central Scotland? Newcross Healthcare is looking for compassionate part-time Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses living in Falkirk, Stirling, West Lothian, Plean and the Forth Valley area. These roles come with a very competitive salary of up to £28.13 p/hr, including holiday pay.
As a Registered Nurse, you will help maintain a safe, calm, supportive environment for the people in your care. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to enable the people in your care to live their life to the fullest.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with today:
- Caring for vulnerable service users in all aspects of their daily lives
- Assisting them with medication support
- Developing individual care plans
- Supporting teams of care assistants.
This Registered General Nurse role requires experienced nurses with over six months of post-qualification work experience. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own vehicle would be advantageous, too.
The benefits of working as an RN for Newcross Healthcare include:
- Great pay rates of £28.13 p/hr including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
You will benefit from free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team. Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support are also part of the package.
Please contact us today to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Falkirk, Stirling and the surrounding region.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!