Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Salisbury and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. You will be developing care plans, administering medication and managing a team of qualified professionals. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
About your profile
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
This innovative app feature lets you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply today and you can start within a week!