Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Registered Nurse in Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. You'll also be developing care plans and administering medication to our service users. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!