As a Registered Nurse in Clacton-on-Sea in the Essex area, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
The role will involve duties such as:
* Caring for vulnerable service users in all aspects of their daily lives
* Assisting them with medication support
* Developing individual care plans
* Managing and inspiring a clinical team
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
What will you receive?
- £25.31 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay/Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Need a job fast? Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
If you're ready to feel valued and respected for what you do, you should join us.
Apply to Newcross today!