We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standards of care
As a Registered Nurse in Colchester, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area, it is part-time and pays a competitive rate of £25.31 p/hr including holiday pay.You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
For the 48-hour fast-track application, if you are successful, you'll need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, immediately after your application.
The benefits for a RGN include:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* A recommend-a-Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
If you were already in this RN job, a typical week might involve:
* Maintaining a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care
* Ensuring their conditions are managed in the best way possible
* Relying on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly
* Being open to a varied role and being responsible for developing care plans
Join our team today, we look forward to hearing from you.