We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standards of care
As a Registered Nurse in Ayr and the surrounding areas, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Due to an increase in client demand Newcross Healthcare Solutions are looking for Nurses with experience in ITU/HDU to work across the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire.
We can offer a range of shift patterns across day and night shifts on days that suits you. Longer term block bookings also available.
Benefit with us
* An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
* Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in
areas of your choosing
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with
What we need:
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application. Apply today and start within 48 hours!
Join our team today!