A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be making sure that service users receive the highest quality of nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start within a week!