We're looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in East Kilbride, Newton Mearns, Clarkston and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the freedom to choose when they paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through the app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and you can start within a week!