Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Coventry and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication and developing a range of care plans in line with the needs of our service users. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to enjoy having the freedom of choosing when they get paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start within a week!