We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Huddersfield, Brighouse, Holmfirth, Meltham, Halifax and the surrounds. You'll be administering medication, leading a team of health and social care workers and developing a range of care plans. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Benefits of working with us
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the freedom to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Apply today and you can start within a week!