Are you proud to care?
As a Registered Nurse in Ullapool and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Your duties will include assisting our service users with the development of care plans, medication administration and the management of a team of qualified professionals. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What we require
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start within a week!