Join Newcross: the forward-thinking alternative employer for nurses who want flexibility & choice
As a Registered Nurse in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll effectively lead a clinical team, administer medication and develop a range of care plans. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start working within a week!