A nurse like you makes a difference!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Romford, Upminster, Dagenham, Barking and the surrounds. You'll be working closely with our service users administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you the opportunity to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start within a week!