Join us and make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll actively develop personal care plans, administer medication and assist with any services needed or required. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start within a week!