Are you looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse in Essex? Newcross Healthcare is looking for compassionate part-time Registered Nurses in Clacton-On-Sea. These roles come with a very competitive salary of up to £25.31 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
As a Registered Nurse in Clacton, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care. The RN role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
If you were in this adult nurse role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with today:
* Caring for vulnerable service users in all aspects of their daily lives
* Assisting them with medication support
* Developing individual care plans
* Managing and inspiring a clinical team
This RN role requires nurses with nursing qualifications and over six months of post-qualification work experience. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own vehicle would be advantageous, too.
The benefits of working as an RGN for Newcross Healthcare include:
* Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay and a guaranteed minimum hours
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts picked up via our HealthForceGo® app
You will also benefit from free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team. Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support are also part of the package.
Please contact us today to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Clacton-on-Sea. Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.