Looking for a new opportunity as a qualified Nurse in Bolton? Newcross Healthcare is looking for compassionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses living in Bolton and the surrounding area. These roles come with a very competitive rate of up to £28.13 per hour and some excellent company benefits.
As a Registered Nurse in Bolton and the wider region, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces daily challenges. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
If you were in this Adult Nurse role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with today:
- Caring for vulnerable service users in all aspects of their daily lives
- Assisting them with medication support
- Developing individual care plans
- Managing and inspiring a clinical team
This Registered General Nurse role requires experienced nurses with more than six months of post-qualification work experience. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through an app. Access to your own vehicle would be advantageous.
The benefits of working as an RGN for Newcross Healthcare include:
- Great hourly rates, including holiday pay
- The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships
You'll also have access to NHS-registered GPs via a virtual GP app, along with mental health support, exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools and support with revalidation.
Contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Bolton. Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.