We want you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Hinckley, Leicester and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that enables you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!