Looking for a new opportunity as a qualified Nurse in Lancashire? Newcross Healthcare is on the lookout for Registered Nurses to work in the Lancaster and Morecambe area. The role comes with a very competitive rate of up to £28.13 per hour.
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be working in a range of establishments. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and will be a key member of a wonderful and dedicated healthcare team.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with today:
- Developing care plans for individual service users
- Assisting with medication administration
- Leading and inspiring a team of Health and Social Care Workers
This Registered Nurse role requires experienced Nurses with more than six months of post-qualification work experience under their belts. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
The benefits of working as an RGN for Newcross include:
- Great hourly rates, including holiday pay
- The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to progress your career
We expect more from an RN than just clinical knowledge and nursing qualifications. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
Contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Morecambe and Lancaster. Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.