Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll be administering medication, developing a range of care plans and leading a clinical team. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply today and you can start within a week!