A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Liverpool, Bootle and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll be comfortable providing outstanding nursing care and leading a clinical team. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
What we require
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to enjoy an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our HealthForceGo® app feature even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!