Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge?
As a Registered Nurse in Port Talbot and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be responsible for developing care plans, leading a clinical team of health and social care professionals and administering medication. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
The perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!