Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users and supporting a team of health and social care professionals. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours!