A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Farndon, Balderton and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll ensure that service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply today and you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours!