A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to support our service users through NHS bank work and in hospitals across Hamilton. You will be responsible for supporting with medication support, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care professionals.
Our Flexi Pay feature gives healthcare staff the ability to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
This role requires
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support withRCNi decision making tools and support with therevalidation process
Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours with our fast-track recruitment process!