Are you ready for a new care experience?
As a Registered Nurse in Scarborough and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times and assisting with medication support, the development of care plans and managing of health and social care workers.
Our exclusive benefits for healthcare staff
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start working within a week!