Join Newcross, a forward-thinking employer that values all nurses
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Basingstoke and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers and ensure that our service users receive continuous high quality nursing care at all times. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our healthcare staff can choose when they get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and Flexi Pay will give you access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
This role requires
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start working within a week!