We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey, Ninfield and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a qualified clinical team. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area.
What you'll need
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Employee benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!