We are looking for nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Falkirk, Stirling, West Lothian, Plean and the Forth Vallery region, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll develop care plans, administer medication and ensure that our service users receive consistent high quality nursing care. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Perks will include
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you the instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!