Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Stevenage and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ.
This role requires
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it with Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!