A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Bedford and the surrounding areas. You'll be assisting our service users with medication support, the management of health and social care workers and the development of care plans. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff can choose when they get paid with us! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and our Flexi Pay app feature will give them instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!