Join Newcross: the forward-thinking alternative employer for nurses who want flexibility & choice
As a Registered Nurse in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon, Salcoats and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be confident in your clinical skills, developing care plans and leading a clinical team. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Helathcare staff can gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app!
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply now and you can start within a week!