Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Registered Nurse and Mental Health Nurses in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine to our service users and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!