Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
As a Registered Nurse in Frome, Warminster and the surrounding areas of Somerset, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll develop a range of personal care plans and administering medication to our service users. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app feature and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Can you make a difference?
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!