Are you a nurse looking for a change in career?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounds. You'll be assisting our service users with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you'll be able to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply now and you can start within a week!