Help us change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Rochdale, Bacup and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be confident leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
What we need from you
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours!