Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Bolton and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be caring for vulnerable service users and assisting them with medication support, the development of care plans and the management of a clinical team. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
Flexi Pay gives you the control to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® feature and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours!