We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Bridgwater, Taunton, Langport, Chard and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be developing care plans for our service users, assist with medication administration and effectively lead a clinical team. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Advantages of joining us
- Salary of up to £26.25/hr, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!